Monday, March 28, 2016

I am what I am...

I am what I am...

I am simply what I am,

I feel no real pain, fear or guilt,

All the things that used to bother me,

Have died centuries ago,

Now I simply am with a wonder

At life, and its simplicity.

It is simple but I also know

How extraordinary this life is,

This blankness inside paves the way

For limitless adventurous thought and action!!

I am far far away from the madding crowd,

I am simple, aloof, cold, and dead to the world.

Yet I feel so connected to all that exists,

I see the pain but it does not enter my consciousness,

It all seems so alien, senseless,

I say- it is a fact, the world is all screwed up,

But it does not enter my consciousness,

I know the world, and its ways,

I know men thoroughly, and I see through

Their pettiness, their silly ways,

And I feel no pain, I laugh at that worthlessness,

That is why I draw out the best in men,

I respect totally, and believe they can be perfectly free,

I am filled with ideas to do a hundred things,

I love to create, add and give meaning to this world,

I change things, transform and bring in the light,

With fresh, original creations and I love that!!

That is all I love, my mind active on its own power!!

I am a machine like man, and I love Man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment