Sunday, March 27, 2016

Why I need you as a friend

Why I need you as a friend


This world is pretty lonely, you go anywhere, and you find nobody interested in YOU, they look for what they can get from you.

But you see me, and you delight in me, as I delight in you, so simple it is, and being with you, makes me feel- the world is fine!!!

You are my companion, and I share everything with you, talking to you is like talking to myself, and that is a release and I too am that for you and we both know it!!

That is the doubling up of life, and so much energy s released for living, for working, for sharing, for clarifying, for thinking, for inspiration, each happy with the success that now follow!!

Life is a journey and each friend brings a special quality of sweetness and if that is not there, then why live, for what, for whom?

Is this too much to ask, that we all have friends, it is sad when I see, most people, they do not want true friends, they want success, name for showing their greatness in others’ eyes!! What a strange reversal, is it not?

Find one friend, a true friend, your life is blessed then, and then you will get the energy, the motivation the meaning to do a100 things and you will know what you truly need and what is more, you will get all the things that you truly need.

No comments:

Post a Comment