Saturday, April 23, 2016

THE LOVE LETTER

THE LOVE LETTER

Dear ................

I saw you first that day, when you were sitting in the hall, and your face showed that simple , clear concentration. It was love at first sight. and then we got a chance to interact being together in the same group. and you were so receptive to me. It looked as if you had got me, as I know myself. And dear, I am very sentimental, it was too much for me.

And from that day on, I have always chanced to get the chance to talk and interact and we have . And always I feel that strange feeling of RECOGNITION, as if you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Your actual physical beauty, your lovely features does not make it easier really. I don't really know whether it is inside or beauty outside.

You are beautiful, my dear, and so many times I hinted at what I felt, and sometimes I even in jest said it. And I felt that your had noted it, but you know a line cannot be crossed.

I am in love and your being gives that soothing sense that I am nice, that your sanction is enough for me for a life. In that sense, it is strange that I am so fulfilled in simply loving you, that I need no more!! How strange and how contradictory to all that is written on love?!

I love you, the way you talk, with that firm gentleness, I like the secret, silent pain you feel, knowing, deep within, that the world is cruel, and heartless and not really YOU.

I like it that you are so alone too, in that you are so rare. You have so much love in your heart, and life too has given you that wisdom that you carry. I love the light, simple strength that you possess. I love the way you are deeply happy and simple and strong.

I just wanted to tell you this. I am not demanding anything. I have got enough of you. But you know I too am a simple human being, and sometimes I too need to talk to someone of so many things. Remember each time we talk, we go on, suddenly there is so much to talk. Once we talked for full 3 hours, and I remember, you even asked me what I thought of you. I did not have the guts then. Even now it feels so strange to say all this...

I feel also sad, when I look at you. I feel you have so much CAPACITY, and hardly any expression. I feel like filling you to the brim with true love and tell you how much you need/deserve love.

Well, that is all. I just wanted to get it all out. Life passes us by and when I am dying I want to have nothing within that I am carrying, otherwise like a ghost I would haunt you after death!!

Love
Your

....................

1 comment: