Monday, April 25, 2016

UNREQUITED LOVE


UNREQUITED LOVE


I see you - a being that is full of heart, mind and soul.

A being who is simple and totally rational-emotional.

There is no divide in you, nothing in you to trouble you!!

And in that uplifting, uplifted spirit, you too long for a fellow traveler!

I love you, I can see you, so clearly, the shape, the person

Even my love for you, my mirror that you are!!

I see the shape, the body, the walk and the talk.

How can I love so much, so truly and madly

Someone I have never seen?

Strange is love, it is too real because not around.

I know the way I would be with you, the way we would hold each other.

It is a dream to hold you, but hardly a dream,

I FEEL I CAN BRING YOU IN FRONT OF ME

With my power of imaginative, intense longing and wishing!!

My love, my soul mate, I love you wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment