Monday, May 9, 2016


EXULTANT SECURITY WITHIN



I feel so secure so happy within, there is no concern I have within,

Nothing to disturb me, nothing that I need to think on,

I can direct all my energies outward, I can see through and straight!!

I can do and think up a 100 things and that is the thrill of life!!

And that journey begins and goes on and on and on...

I discover the meaning of true living...my mind active endlessly!!

I work but as a passion that comes from visions that my mind gives me

Of hundred things that can be done better and more productively!!

I come in demand, find my place in the world,

And discover the joy of meeting, relating with kindred spirits

This doubles up my life, that makes my life more outward and joyous!!

Life seems so simple, serene and full of thought and ACTION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment