Friday, April 8, 2016

Wishes for the New Year



Wishes for the New Year


Wishes, So Many for YOU!!

I wish that you find the space , the quiet, the peace, to find, what you really want and commit to going all out for it, all of it!!

I wish you don't want get bogged down by the harsh, ground realities, that is blind and loveless.

I wish you see the world, as it is, with nil fear, and as interesting, fascinating, factual reality and in that first hand , fearless, LOOKING, suddenly RISE ABOVE THE WORLD, and actually become so BIG in relation, see the world, as so small, so worthless, needless, and impotently insane, that you lose the capacity to take it seriously!!

Thus, I wish, you strangely from that height, unconcernedly "forgive" the world or better forget it!!

And yet, in practical situations, be humorous, calm, cool, unsocially social, and thus, reach , deep into the innocence, and honesty of anyone and everyone!!

I wish YOU a journey, a long long, journey, full of wonderful surprises, a total adventure, with utter honesty, open, seeing and discover the secrets of the world, and fall in love with your love for love for discovering!!

I wish you wonderful, special friends, whose companion, you get that wonderful illusion of living in your world, and you feel free and happy!!

I wish you fulfillment in work, above all. I wish you discover the great kick that you get from work, the power of knowledge, that is the root and base of great work.

I wish you a full , rich life, this new year and all new years eternally and NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment